Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) 2.5.1
Sun Surveyor takes the mystery out of the sunrise, sunset, and moon phases, allowing photographers and filmmakers to scout the best locations, plan effectively, and get the perfect shot.
The Live Camera View, Interactive Map (with Street View), 3D Compass, and detailed Ephemeris provide a wealth of information about the largest natural light source in the galaxy, as well as the moon, and milky way:
- View augmented reality projections of the sun and moon paths, pinpoint the time the sun or moon will be at a particular location in the sky
- Predict and plan for the golden hour, blue hour and every sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset
- Prepare night photography shots with the Milky Way & star trail features
Solar Industry (PV) Professionals, architects, real estate agents, and gardeners will also find a wealth of empowering interactive features:
- Show clients the quality and quantity of seasonal sunlight at a given location
- Understand potential shade of surroundings and discover any obstructions
- Create images of the summer and winter Solstice & Equinox paths for a site
- Photo Opportunities (new!) - an interactive listing of critical times to help inspire and generate shot ideas; including the full moon looming low in the sky during magic hour, total darkness for stargazing, and more
- Position Search (new!) - an extremely powerful tool to search for sun, moon and milky way center positions within various constraints, for the perfectionist planner
- Visual time machine - take a quick glance at the light for a day, or dial in desired compositions easily
- Moon distance, age, apogee, perigee, super moon predictions
- Sun shadow information - calculate the length of shadows cast by objects
- Share details and locations with clients and colleagues
- Offline usage (excludes Map View, Street View) - enter coordinates, save & load locations with no data connection or GPS available
- Measure distance, and difference between elevations, and vertical angle differentials with the Map view
- Import and export Google Earth .kmz/.kml locations
- Magnetic declination compensation
- Widgets - 9 varieties of sun and moon widgets for your homescreen
** NOTE: the Live View and 3D Compass portions of this app make use of your device's compass. Some devices may not have a compass.
About Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon)
Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) is a paid app for Android published in the Screen Capture list of apps, part of Graphic Apps.
The company that develops Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) is Adam Ratana. The latest version released by its developer is 2.5.1. This app was rated by 1 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.0.
To install Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2023-08-29 and was downloaded 32 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) as malware as malware if the download link to com.ratana.sunsurveyor is broken.
How to install Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Sun Surveyor (Sun & Moon) will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.